WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION AND DATA ARE COLLECTED IMRECRUITABLE collects contact, personal, registration and financial information via this Website, to support its business operations. IMRECRUITABLE may obtain such information and data from you in 1 of 2 ways - actively and passively - as follows:
1. Actively: Information and Data Submitted by You This Website, www.imrecruitable.com, requests contact information (for example, your name, email and physical address) and personal information (for example, the camper's age, grade and gender) when an individual user is either requesting more information through mail or email (brochure requests) or when registering for one of the programs and camps offered by IMRECRUITABLE. This information is used by IMRECRUITABLE and its affiliates solely for the issuance of the requested information. This information is stored in a database and may be used subsequently to re-issue updates of the previously requested information (i.e., updated camp offerings and schedules). By submitting your information you are opting in to receive communications from IMRECRUITABLE and its affiliates and partners about programs and related services. IMRECRUITABLE does not require disclosure of this information and data to obtain access to any area of this Website. This information and data will enable IMRECRUITABLE to contact you should the need arise or to respond appropriately to any request or question you have about this Website.
2. Passively: Information Collected by this Website's "Cookies" Feature IMRECRUITABLE will make use of this Website's "cookies" feature to help you use this Website more easily. IMRECRUITABLE may use the information collected by this Website's cookies in an aggregated form to measure number of visits, average time spent on this Website, pages viewed, and other relevant statistics. IMRECRUITABLE collects this information to measure the overall visitor traffic, use of this Website and to improve the operation of this Website. A "cookie" is a small data file that this Website can send to the Internet browser you are using, which may then be stored on the hard drive or server of the computer you are using to help this Website remember information about you when you return to this Website, such as your preferences for this Website and if you desire, your account identification. This Website's cookies do not read data from the hard drive of the computer you are using, read cookie files created by other Websites, or track any personal information about you. You may have the option of setting the Internet browser (e.g., Google, Yahoo!, etc.) you are using to reject cookies however doing so may negatively impact upon the performance of this Website or restrict IMRECRUITABLE in better serving your use of this Website. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent the Internet browser you are using from accepting new cookies, how to have the Internet browser notify you when a new cookie is received, or how to disable the cookie feature altogether.
1. You may email an IMRECRUITABLE representative at
3. You can mail or courier the following postal address: 300 S Biscayne Blvd Suite 1516, Miami, FL 33131 Attn: IMRECRUITABLE.
4. You can call the following telephone number: (786) 406.6737.
SECURITY IMRECRUITABLE has security measures in place to endeavor to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information collected via this Website, and maintained by IMRECRUITABLE. To accomplish this, IMRECRUITABLE uses Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) protocol to transmit your contact, personal and program/camp registration information and data from the computer (including, but not limited to, a desktop or home computer, laptop, personal digital assistant (e.g., a BlackBerry), and/or portable or tablet computer) you are using to access this Website's server across the Internet. IMRECRUITABLE reserves the right to restrict access to any transactional portions of this Website to computers running Website browsers that support SSL protocol. Therefore, to take advantage of this protection technology, you need to use a SSL capable browser. IMRECRUITABLE cannot and are not responsible for maintaining your privacy once you leave this Website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, ADVERTISING AND LINKS As a convenience to users of this Website, IMRECRUITABLE may include third party links on this Website, www.imrecruitable.com, to third party Websites or permit third parties Websites to link to this Website. IMRECRUITABLE will attempt to only post links to Websites that share IMRECRUITABLE’s high standards and respect for the users' privacy. If you provide any information or data to parties who operate Websites that are linked to or from this Website, different rules may apply to their collection, use or disclosure of your personal information and data, including information provided by you and collected by their Websites' cookies. IMRECRUITABLE strongly encourages you to review such other Websites' privacy and legal policies before revealing any sensitive or personal information. Links to and/or from a third party Website, whether provided by IMRECRUITABLE or not, does not imply any affiliation between IMRECRUITABLE and the third party's Website or its company, products or services, or an endorsement of such third party or its Website. IMRECRUITABLE may cancel any third party link at any time and may remove any link from this Website upon request from the beneficial rights owner of the linked Websites. Such requests should be sent to this Website's Webmaster. IMRECRUITABLE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party Websites.
This Website advertises and promotes the products and services of third parties. When you click on any banners or pop-ups or hyperlinks on this Website, you must assume that information is being collected about you. IMRECRUITABLE is not responsible for the use of any information and data collected in such a manner. You must also assume that (1) information and data will be collected, (2) that cookies will usually be placed by Websites on the hard drive of the computer you are using, (3) that IMRECRUITABLE has no control over what happens with such third party collection of your information and data, (4) that IMRECRUITABLE takes no responsibility for the third party advertisers', sponsors' and/or vendors' Websites, (5) that IMRECRUITABLE is not responsible for downloads from third party advertisers, sponsors and vendors that contain viruses or worms or other computer code that causes harm to the computer or software you are using, and (6) that IMRECRUITABLE assumes no responsibility for the information and data that is garnered from the click itself or that the third party advertiser, sponsor and/or vendor collects.
Regardless of the precautions taken by IMRECRUITABLE, IMRECRUITABLE cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of any information and data that you submit and transmit to IMRECRUITABLE and/or is collected by this Website's cookies, at your own risk. Further, IMRECRUITABLE assumes no responsibility for (1) any damage to computers or software that you are using to access this Website or (2) any damage incurred by you or any person or entity you subsequently communicate with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to their computers.
DISCLOSURE OF AGGREGATE INFORMATION IMRECRUITABLE may combine your personally identifying information, and information about your preferences, usage and activities, with those of all or a particular group of this Website's users to prepare collective profiles of this Website's users and their preferences, usage and activities for IMRECRUITABLE’s internal use. For example, IMRECRUITABLE may track the number of this Website's users who view certain pages or use certain features on this Website or to track geographic trends. Such information and data, and other information IMRECRUITABLE derives from this Website's individual users' information and data, allows IMRECRUITABLE to continue to develop and provide you with quality information and data through more accurate marketing and advertising of this Website. IMRECRUITABLE may share aggregated information concerning this Website's users, without attribution of personal information, to IMRECRUITABLE’s sponsors, vendors, advertisers, affiliates and other companies with whom IMRECRUITABLE conducts business.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION IMRECRUITABLE will comply with any court order or other requirement of law that requires IMRECRUITABLE to disclose or not disclose the information that you provide to IMRECRUITABLE via this Website. Otherwise, IMRECRUITABLE may disclose your personal information that you provide or that this Website collects via cookies such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, account numbers, etc. to third parties. IMRECRUITABLE may lease, license, sublicense, rent, transfer, disclose, disseminate or otherwise grant access to the information, and data that you provide to IMRECRUITABLE or that this Website's cookies collects from you, to persons outside of IMRECRUITABLE.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION Use only secure Websites when disclosing your personally identifiable information. Secure pages generally begin with "https". Avoid easy to decode (that is, easy to figure out) access codes (e.g., your name) and/or personal ID numbers. Never respond to unsolicited requests for your social security number or your financial data. Do not disclose your passwords to this Website (if any) or your account information to any other person or entity.
EMAIL If you send a person or entity an email from this Website, or if you email this Website's URL, you must assume that some data is collected about Internet Protocol address that you are using and/or your email address and that of the person or entity to whom you sent the email. You must assume that referred emails or Website pages may appear to come from your email. You must accept full responsibility for referring emails and Website pages to such person's and entities agree to indemnify IMRECRUITABLE for any damages, intentional or unintentional, that result from said emails and URL referrals.